01. 2022 B2B Buyer Report
Copperberg recommended read
The power of buying relationships in the evolving B2B online world
Sana Commerce commissioned Sapio Research to interview 1,250 B2B buyers across the globe. And here’s what they found:
- 94% of B2B buyers are suffering from customer experience challenges when they buy online
- 50% of e-commerce sites are not fully meeting the expectations of B2B buyers
- 37% of B2B buyers are experiencing order errors on a weekly basis
E-commerce is now the number one sales tool in B2B.
But a poor online buying experience is letting customers down – causing slow adoption rates, increasing churn and even prompting some to return to expensive offline ordering. It’s time to prioritize your e-commerce site and make the online buying experience right.
Download the 2022 B2B Buyer Report and you’ll get:
- Unique data collected from over 1,250 B2B buyers
- Insights into buying behavior and preferences
- Insights into the challenges buyers face and how you can solve them
03. ABOUT SANA Commerce
Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them.
How? By making your SAP or Microsoft Dynamics ERP and e-commerce work as one. This eliminates the system silos, unnecessary complexities and compromises caused by mainstream e-commerce solutions. Instead, our approach unlocks 3 key benefits that enable you to build lasting relationships with your customers:
- Total customer convenience: Empower your customers with personalized self-service and complete transparency.
- Reliability without compromise: Eliminate errors and delays for an experience your customers can always rely on.
- Constant evolution: Quickly and easily adapt your business to meet and exceed your customers’ evolving expectations.
Sana Commerce is a certified SAP and Microsoft Gold partner, backed by a strong global partner network and recognized by leading industry experts. For more information, visit the website.
It’s time to prioritize your B2B e-commerce site and make the online buying experience right.