Ahead of the Competence 4.0 Congress in Vienna, Austria, June 12-14, 2018, we gathered some of the foremost thought leaders to give you a preliminary insights on their views of the future of industrial and manufacturing workforce.
The manufacturing and industrial landscape everywhere is now experiencing the effect of industrial IoT with big data analytics, digital infrastructures, 3D Printing, Automation, Robotization, Augmented Reality, Industrial Artificial Intelligence and more.
The driving factor behind these changes is increased profitability and survival. Up until now, discussions on IIOT focused exclusively on technology & process integration and barely on how its redefines people within organisations.
In this 2-part Competence 4.0 Webinar, “We the people” is on the spotlight. Our 3 guest speakers will explore how these incremental changes affect organizations’ top assets:
The first edition features:
· Sol Sender, MD @ Sol Sender Co, former branding strategist for Mr. Barack Obama
· Remy Glaisner, MD @ Myria Research, an IIOT competencies expert
· Peter Durante, VP HR @ Prysmian Group, change management specialist
will share some of their pearls of wisdom on agile workforce management, leadership 4.0 and employer branding for optimal talent acquisition.
On Thursday 28 September, 2017, tune into Competence 4.0 Webinar and get answers on:
· Why is Industry 4.0 synonymous with market competitiveness?
· How does it impact HR, marcom and other non technical functions?
· Do your people have the right set of competencies to carry out the digital transformation?
· How to incorporate Industry 4.0 innovation in resource planning decisions?
· What is the future profile of industrial or manufacturing worker?
· How do we engage employees and commit them to the company wide transformative efforts?
· Does your corporate profile and brand resonate well with young digitally-savvy, software obsessed and app-everywhere engineering graduates?
· Are we viewed as a stale and old-fashioned company?
· Human Capital Management: How Industry 4.0 accelerates HR function transformation
· Competencies Development: What your CTO/CIO/CDO expects in terms of skill development and what is the profile of the future industrial / manufacturing workforce
· Employer Branding: Why polishing your employer brand is key to get the right talent onboard