The Field Service Industry’s foremost trade publication and outright bible has published its annual list of the top 20 pioneers in field service management.
Looking at the selection of practitioners, the editorial team at Copperberg was overjoyed to see that at least 6 familiar faces were part of this illustrious line-up.
These 6 experts are recurrent speakers at 3 staple events from Copperberg’s portfolio dedicated to the Manufacturing sector: Aftermarket, Field Service Europe, Field Service UK.
Although they differ in their day-to-day management style, our 6 pioneers have so much in common:
- They work for Fortune 500/Industry 1000 global manufacturing organizations
- They have a steadfast dedication to improving field service operations, innovating delivery methods and transforming service culture
- They have 3 priorities at the top of their agenda: people well-being, customer expectations and technological innovation
This impressive mix of the people-centric service managers, customer-focused field operators and technology-oriented process executors have spent decades stomping the ground to make things happen.
They have educated, informed, evangelized, debated with and shared their pearls of Field Service & Aftermarket wisdom with the members of the Copperberg Community.
We invite you to join us in celebrating these 2018 Field Service Heroes and view their presentations from our previous event editions. We are sure you will find them just as fascinating as we did!
- Ton van den Ham, Manager Engineering & Service, Yokogawa Europe Solutions – Speaker at FSEU 2018
- Rajat Kakar, Vice President, Head of Product Related Services Business, Fujitsu speaker at FSEU 2018
- John Cullen, Vice President, Digital Marketing, Metso – Roundtable Speaker at FSUK 2017
- Seva Gavrilov, Market Unit Director, Russia, Volvo Penta – Speaker at FSEU 2018+ Competence 2018
- Ashley Weller, UK Sales Director, Mars Drinks – Roundtable Speaker at FSUK 2018
- Christian Nolte, Vice President, Global Service, WMF Group – Speaker at Aftermarket
Note – we can’t share roundtable presentations