Warwick University Conference Center
ABOUT THE VENUE
Opened in the winter of 2016, the new venue offers 650sqm of contemporary and high flexible event space. The building is located on a beautiful lakefront, at Warwick University.
The Slate – Warwick Conferences
The University of Warwick
Off Gibbet Hill Road
Coventry, CV4 7SH UK
HOW TO BOOK A ROOM AT WARWICK UNIVERSITY?
Accommodation via reservations is only possible 6 weeks prior to the event.
The rates will depend on availability.
Please, follow these instructions to book accommodation at Warwick University:
• Send an email to: email@example.com
• The reservation team will check availability, make the reservation and advise which venue you have been allocated (*).
• Payment can either be processed in advance by contacting your allocated venue or you can settle on departure.
• The cancellation process will be highlighted to each individual upon making the reservation.
• Check-in time: 15.00 | Check-out time: 10.00
• (*)Accommodation venues: Scarman or Radcliffe Buildings – both are less than five minutes’ walk from The Slate (the building where the conference will take place).
HOW TO GET TO THE SLATE:
• Please, check the link below for instructions about how to travel to the conference venue, “The Slate”, via car, train, bus or plane. http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/services/conferences/location
• If you are driving to the conference: Gibbet Hill Road, this is the main road through the University. Follow signs for Lakeside Village, and you will then see signposts for Radcliffe, Scarman and The Slate (off Scarman Road).
• Drive first to Radcliffe car park.
• If this car park becomes really full you will be redirected to Scarman.
• A car park code is required to exit both of these car parks.
• Please, go to Radcliffe or Scarman Reception to get your car park code.
• Parking is complimentary.
Questions about the conference?
Please, contact our Customer Success Manager: