How he applied the 4 Winning Habits for sustainable and continuous change, which have been described by Jan van Veen of moreMomentum.
In our rapidly changing industries, the name of the game is to drive continuous and rapid change that lasts. We are facing very exciting and challenging trends like Industrial Internet, globalisation and changing customer needs. Too many manufacturers struggle to change fluidly, continuous and beyond business as usual. As a result, they fall behind competition and new entrants in their industry.
Many approaches and strategies to drive change and innovation do not work anymore as they tend to fight symptoms instead of solving the fundamental challenges for change and preventing resistance. The 4 Winning Habits help to address the missing link for continuous change from the inside, more bottom up, in an easier and rewarding way.
Topics of the webinar
Listen to this great conversation between Ashley Weller (UK Service Director at Mars Drinks) and Jan van Veen (Managing Director at moreMomentum) and learn about:
• How the 4 Winning Habits drive continuous and easier change
• How Mars Drinks enabled service engineers to drive the change and make it happen
• How Mars Drinks ensures the change to last
• How Mars Drinks Service became more appreciated and collaborative within Mars Drinks
• A typical journey of step-by-step increasing momentum for continuous change
Jan van Veen is co-founder and managing director of moreMomentum.
Ashley Weller took over as UK Service Director in 2015, with 20 years experience in the service industry, a degree in History of Art and a passionate but empathetic leadership style.