Editorial Director (project manager)
We are currently looking for a new Editorial Director (project manager) to develop and grow our portfolio of physical and digital events. Anyone joining us will need a desire to work in an international team where English is the office language, wish to travel and attend meetings both in Scandinavia and Europe, and have the desire to learn how to work with a number of business functions, including marketing, sales and operation departments.
Our new team member will join the production team and will help create our training products.
As a program/product manager you will be responsible for:
Product development of our training products has two main areas of responsibility:
1. Conference Program Development:
- Targeted market research. This includes cold calling so you must be confident on the telephone
- Analyze research to write and develop commercial conference programs
- Brief marketing, sales, and sponsorship departments
2. Speaker Acquisition:
- Identify and secure high-level speakers from leading companies
- Manage relationship with speaking faculty while the training product is in the market
- Manage budgets and speaker requirements
Additional key responsibilities for program/project managers include:
- Business Development & Project Management
- Create event budgets
- Work with the project team to manage costs and maximise streams of revenue
- Generate new topic ideas
- Build relationships with industry partners and speakers
Onsite Event Management:
- Coordinating with speakers to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Socialize and network to develop contacts to improve the event in the future
- Travel throughout Scandinavia, Europe and beyond!
Interested? Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org