We are looking for a Content Manager!
We are looking for a Content Manager, that works within the Copperberg marketing and production department, with the main purpose of generating relevant, industry specific content for our 8 annual events.
- Working with event stakeholders, such as speakers, delegates and partners in order to create content (such as interviews, reports, articles, case studies via webinars, podcasts or written media).
- Sourcing industry experts (non event stakeholders) within the industry in order to generate further content.
- Working together with the marketing department in order to create an annual plan that matches marketing activities and lead generation needs.
- Working together with the production department to understand industry specific developments and what to focus content around.
- Attending events in order to survey and interview delegates, speakers and partners onsite and generating feedback, reviews, articles and case studies.
- Analysing survey data in order to put together comprehensive reports
- Putting together press releases and working with industry related media in order to generate publicity for the events.
- Experience within content generation, journalism and editorial – preferably within B2B digital platforms.
- Excellent English (both written and spoken).
- Team player as well as able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Experience within either the events sector and/or manufacturing would be beneficial.
Does this sound like you? Contact us at email@example.com with your cover letter and CV (in English!).
We are looking for a Sales Leader!
We are looking for a hungry, competitive person to sell Sponsorship to global Software/Hardware Providers and Consultancies as well as taking a Leading Role in the team.
The position is a Maternity Cover of one year in our Sponsorship Sales Team in the Stockholm office and the criteria is very simple: You need to be good and you need to LOVE Sales.
Fluent English skills are required as all communication will done in English (even internally)
Tired “Key Account” personalities need not apply.
Interested? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Director (project manager)
We are currently looking for a new Editorial Director (project manager) to develop and grow our portfolio of physical and digital events. Anyone joining us will need a desire to work in an international team where English is the office language, wish to travel and attend meetings both in Scandinavia and Europe, and have the desire to learn how to work with a number of business functions, including marketing, sales and operation departments.
Our new team member will join the production team and will help create our training products.
As a program/product manager you will be responsible for:
Product development of our training products has two main areas of responsibility:
1. Conference Program Development:
- Targeted market research. This includes cold calling so you must be confident on the telephone
- Analyze research to write and develop commercial conference programs
- Brief marketing, sales, and sponsorship departments
2. Speaker Acquisition:
- Identify and secure high-level speakers from leading companies
- Manage relationship with speaking faculty while the training product is in the market
- Manage budgets and speaker requirements
Additional key responsibilities for program/project managers include:
- Business Development & Project Management
- Create event budgets
- Work with the project team to manage costs and maximise streams of revenue
- Generate new topic ideas
- Build relationships with industry partners and speakers
Onsite Event Management:
- Coordinating with speakers to ensure the smooth running of the event
- Socialize and network to develop contacts to improve the event in the future
- Travel throughout Scandinavia, Europe and beyond!
Interested? Please email: email@example.com