GENERAL INFORMATION to our customers in regards to the COVID-19
Unless otherwise advised, our events are taking place as scheduled.
Copperberg will closely monitor the regions where our meet-ups are taking place. We will follow local guidelines and put safety first. Our aim is to deliver all content promised to all the attendees..
Should Copperberg find it impossible to deliver a physical event to its community on the given date under the circumstances; as in the expected quality or delivery of the conference cannot be met (due to travel restrictions and/or local guidelines or similar), Copperberg will act as follows:
- The content, where applicable, that was to be delivered in the physical meeting will instead be presented online on the given dates, to ensure the delivery of premium content to the community. All participants will automatically be entitled access online.
- Also, a later physical meet-up date will be announced for the meeting to occur in the future. All participants will automatically be entitled access on the new date. Any commitments will in its full be moved to the future date.
- A community member (delegate, speaker, partner) can, if requested, instead move their commitment towards any other Copperberg service, such as another meet-up or a digital service, please reach out for assistance.
*Guidelines for event attendees
Our current status with regard to the COVID-19 virus remains unchanged: the health and safety of our partners, delegates and staff is our number one priority.
We strongly urge our visitors to refer to the guidelines and protocols as suggested by the WHO www.who.int and local /national public health authorities to contain and mitigate against any further spread of the virus.
If you have any concerns that you may get caught up in an inbound or outbound quarantine, or are feeling unwell, you may want to reconsider your attendance at the event.
We are following local and national public health closely. Dependant on local and national health guidelines and locations of our events, measures typically include:
– Customers who wish to participate in our events and who are not impacted by travel restrictions are free to do so. Travel advice and entry guidelines vary from country to country.
– Our event attendees are encouraged to check the latest travel advice and entry guidelines for the country to which they wish to travel before making arrangements. Several countries have imposed travel restrictions.
We are monitoring the situation very closely and will follow up with customers as the situation develops. you have any specific event questions, please contact your Copperberg Contact person or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0046 8 650 02 70