01. Webinar with Agilent and Aquant
8 DECEMBER 2022 — 10:00 CET
Turbulent Waters Ahead: Moving Beyond Traditional Service Performance KPIs to Manage Costs and Measure Success
Aquant’s recent 2023 Service Intelligence Benchmark Report revealed that economic uncertainty is affecting every part of service. Today’s service leaders are facing new and familiar obstacles, such as inflation, talent shortages, and the ever-increasing expectation to deliver value at a lower cost. Our Report shows that service costs are up as much as 7% in comparison to last year—confirming inflation’s impact.
But it is possible to set your organization up for success and provide exceptional service, even amid industry challenges.
On 8 December 2022 at 10:00 CET, join Agilent, Aquant, and Copperberg for a thought-provoking discussion.
We’ll show you actions top-performing organizations have taken to boost service while controlling costs. In short: they’ve reevaluated how they measure success, focused on costs in their control, and invested in the right tools to manage workforce performance.
Join us for an informative session where we:
- Reveal 2023’s service performance benchmarks — calculated using more than 16.2 million work orders
- Explore the opportunities and limitations of gauging your service organization’s effectiveness using average KPIs
- Reveal strategies to slash training times, allowing new hires and veterans to deliver exceptional customer experiences with data-driven experiences
- Detail how to make data-driven decisions that deliver the best value for customers and for the business
- Slash parts costs and improve other service KPIs
Marco De Sanctis, a Biomedical Engineer, started to work as Service Engineer, Service engineer in chief on Global Service contract, experienced as Field Service coordination and after sales service management, Service Contract, equipment’s installation, maintenance, service’s procedure. Spare part and stock management, Technical and service bulletin, business service analysis and reporting.
Sidney is an industry principal with extensive service experience in new product development, product support, and field service operations. He is a visionary leader who embraces change and leverages data to make sound business decisions.
In 2012 Lisa co-founded Copperberg and has since the start been the acting Managing Director. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, she first joined the group of companies as Marketing Director in 2009. In addition, Lisa holds a Bachelor’s degree in business administration and economics.
04. Sign up
Join Agilent, Aquant, and Copperberg for a thought-provoking and informative discussion.